A common question after sustaining an injury at work is “Should I get an attorney?” The answer is yes! It is important to seek the advice of an experienced worker’s compensation attorney to know your rights and to make sure things are handled appropriately. Still, many people fear to hire an attorney for reasons such as the following.
- They are afraid of how much an attorney will cost.
- They are not sure if they really need a lawyer so they don’t even bother to talk to one.
- They have issues trusting lawyers so they don’t want one.
- They believe their employer will handle all the paperwork to get them fair compensation for any injuries sustained while at work. This is usually never the case.
- They fear their employer will retaliate against them and treat them poorly.
- The insurance company told them they would end up with less money if they hire an attorney. This is absolutely false.
Why Do I Need to Hire a Worker’s Compensation Attorney?
The insurance company and the company you work for have a team of adjusters, investigators, and attorneys on their side working against you. These people are seeking to pay as little as possible and force you back to work as soon as possible. Typically, they are not too concerned about your health and whether you are able to perform the job. You need an aggressive, trusted and experienced attorney on your side fighting for you.
Many injury victims are distressed physically, mentally, and financially already. This is a common reason to delay filing a worker’s compensation claim. However, we strongly encourage to you call our law office immediately for a free consultation and to get started on your case. Parke Gordon Law Firm will help you handle all your medical bills, and receive compensation for lost wages.
When to Hire an Attorney for an Injury Sustained at Work
Hire an attorney to handle your worker’s compensation case as soon as possible. Don’t wait. You only have a limited time to seek worker’s compensation benefits. Attempting to represent yourself often leads to damaging statements you’ve given to the insurance company. Maximize your settlement with an experienced worker’s compensation attorney from Parke Gordon Law Firm. Our experienced attorneys will work hard to get you every penny you deserve. Call our Boise law office today to get started on your case during a free consultation. Call (208) 322-7274.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case