Idaho State Police reported an injury crash on Highway 69 in Kuna. A driver attempting to turn westbound onto Deer Flat Road, collided with a southbound car as it crossed their lane of travel. The westbound car was carrying five passengers, four of whom were juveniles, at the time of the crash. All but two were wearing seatbelts. All southbound lanes and one northbound lane were blocked for about an hour and a half as crews worked to clear the car crash.
Safety Tips for Turning Left to Help Avoid a Car Crash
A left-hand turn is considered more dangerous for the following reasons.
- A left-hand turn disrupts the flow of traffic.
- Not all drivers remember to use a turn signal.
- Oncoming traffic and pedestrians must be considered.
The next time you attempt to make a left-hand turn, consider the following safety tips.
- Turn only in the far left lane.
- Avoid cutting corners.
- Never stop suddenly without warning.
- Always yield to pedestrians and other vehicles who have the right-of-way.
- Check your blind spot.
- Know what is in front of and behind you.
- Only make a left-hand turn when you can safely complete it.
- Always use your turn signal.
Contact a Car Crash Attorney in Boise
If you or someone you know has been injured in a car crash, contact the experienced car crash attorneys in Boise at Parke Gordon Law Firm. Our experienced, trusted and knowledgeable attorneys will fight for every penny you are owed. Negligent drivers need to be held accountable. Parke Gordon Law firm believes every client deserves fair compensation for their injuries and damages. Let us fight big insurance companies to get you every penny you deserve. Call our Boise law office now for a free consultation at (208) 322-7274. We can usually tell you over the phone if you have a good case.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case