Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Boise, Idaho
The motorcycle accident attorneys and lawyers at Parke Gordon law firm understand what it takes to get clients the compensation they deserve. Our motorcycle accident lawyers have the experience and knowledge to help you obtain a fair settlement for the injuries you sustained in a motorcycle accident. We will help you deal with insurance companies, medical bills, lost wages, and property damages resulting from a motorcycle accident. Our attorneys are aggressive. We’ll fight to get you every penny you deserve.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accidents can result in serious injuries. A motorcyclist has nothing to soften the blow of a collision; therefore, injuries obtained in a motorcycle accident can be more extensive than if the driver were in a car.
To make matters worse, motorcycle insurance is not usually as comprehensive as automobile insurance and might not include medical payment coverage. Our motorcycle accident attorneys are experienced in dealing with accidents with high medical bills and serious injuries. We uncover all available liability insurance and negotiate reductions in medical expenses with hospitals and surgeons to get you a fair settlement.
Tips to Prevent Motorcycle Accidents
- Look and listen before making a turn. Almost half of all motorcycle accidents involving a vehicle are caused by the vehicle making a left turn in front of the biker.
- Check your blind spot periodically. It helps to know who is driving around you. This is especially true with motorcyclists since they are smaller. Always check your blind spot especially before changing lanes.
- Leave some extra space in front of you. A good rule of thumb is to leave 4-second space between you and the motorcycle. This will give you enough time to react should an emergency arise.
- Be courteous in bad weather. Motorcycle act differently in bad weather. Leave more space for the biker to be able to navigate properly.
Typical Causes & Factors of Motorcycle Accidents
The National Traffic Safety Administration funded a study in 2006 to determine causes of motorcycle accidents. Here are some of its findings:
- The most likely place for a motorcycle accident to occur is in an intersection.
- 98% of motorcycle accidents are not due to weather hazards.
- About three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve a collision with another vehicle, usually a car.
- 92% of motorcycle riders involved in motorcycle accidents learn from friends, family or are self-taught.
- Most motorcycle accidents happen within the first few minutes of a trip.
- The main cause of motorcycle accidents are due to other drivers in vehicles not noticing the motorcyclist.
Contact a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Now
Don’t wait to call a motorcycle accident attorney in Boise, Idaho. Our lawyers are aggressive, experienced, and trusted. Let us fight for you to ensure you get a fair settlement for your injuries. Call our Boise law office at (208) 322-7274 for a free consultation. We are willing to meet in person or discuss your case over the phone during a free case review. You pay nothing until your case is settled.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case
Boise, Idaho Law Office
Our Boise, Idaho law office provides legal services to injury clients in and surrounding Boise, including clients injured in accidents in Boise, Nampa, Meridian, and Caldwell. Visit or call our Boise office now.
1150 W State St. #300
Boise, ID 83702
Boise Personal Injury Attorney Nampa Personal Injury Attorney Meridian Personal Injury Attorney Caldwell Personal Injury Attorney Car Accidents Semi Truck Accidents Motorcycle Accidents Worker's Compensation Wrongful Death Dog Bite Injuries Slip and Fall Accidents Bicycle Accidents Site Map